July 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

So I am stealing "Wordless Wednesday" from another fellow Mommy blogger..there..I said it!  I have been so stinkin' busy I just haven't had the time or energy....BUT..I still have some wonderful faces to show off!

Ruby growing up to fast in grandmother's jewelry 

Biscuit and what the hubby calls "our new 1200 dollar kitty" hangin out

"The Rubster" livin la vida loca!

I mean really??  A match made in heaven...

Ella Mae sunscreenin' daddy up before a swim...great job Ella :)

Sister's first bath
                                               

It's all good in the hood down yonder!  Just had a huge shin' dig for the pip-squeak...more on that later!  luv and hugs to the homey's  :)

3 comments:

  1. As they say...the most sincere form of flattery....
    Your family is so beautiful! Such precious little girls and I love the way Ruby pulls off the bling! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat! You can tell lindsey for me I am sorry for ripping her off :) See ya soon at the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for wordless wednesday! it's one of my favorite ways to show off my little one too:)

    ReplyDelete