September 26, 2011

And thus it begins....

A tale of a Princess and her Prince...and two cute sisters...


So we have been having playdates with another sweet lil' family that has a daughter Bailey with the same extra special chromosme as the Doobers who is only a month older....well...Miss Bailey boo has a older brother.  Do you see where this is going??  Ella Mae informed me the other day on the way over to our playdate (after squealing with delight when I told her we had a playdate with Taylor) that she was going to "wave her magic princess wand" and she was going to be a princess and Taylor was to be a prince!!  She said it with such enthusiasum and determination that I would not have been suprised if it actually happened once we arrived at thier house...it is also not like she has forgotten about her "magic wand" since then either.  I was asking her tonight after reading her bedtime book what kind of birthday party she wanted...to which she replied "a princess party " (big shocker)...and then she added "and Taylor's gonna be my prince"....

GEEZ..does it have to begin so soon?? It is so stinkin' cute though it kills me...I wish I could take a picture of her face when she says his name, or if I even mention it.  It is like this excitement she can't contain..yet shy look she gets....It makes me soak up and cherish every moment more with Ruby because I realize how fast they grow up!  I was thinking the other day about how at  Ruby's age now, Ella Mae was about 2 weeks away from walking...I wanted it so bad with Ella...and since then she has been a torpedo!  I am quite alright with the Rubinators pace..she will get there when she gets there and I will soak up every moment and spread my peacock feathers with every lil' triumph. Although someday I am sure she will find her "Prince"...and I will be sayin' the same thing..and thus it begins.....

Happy Monday Ya'll and luv to the homey's!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! They will make a cute couple someday...like maybe 20 or 30 years from now when we allow them to start dating??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness on all levels! Love that they are all making friends!

    ReplyDelete