January 16, 2013

Logic...

Ella Mae: I want this Belle Barbie..


Hubby: Well, Ella...how can you get that on your own?



Ella Mae: I can't...you have to take me to the store...



Hubby: No Ella, I mean how are you going to get the money to buy the barbie?



Ella Mae:  From my piggy bank...



Hubby: How do you think the money gets into the piggy bank?



Ella Mae:  Through the slot on the top...


Well dah...sounds logical to me!

Obviously we have some work to do on the concept of earning money...but we will get there!





Another conversation that I had with Ella Mae recently...

Me:  Ella Mae, Mommy loves you more than there is water in the ocean...(we go back and forth with this alot)

Ella Mae:  I love you more than the ocean and the fish and the sharks....oh, and boogers. More than boogers.

Hey...I'll take it! Apparently "boogers" are pretty important to a four year old....

Happy Humpday peeps!!

1 comment: