November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble!!

Today is Turkey day and I have feel the need to give some shout outs to things I am most thankful for.  I realize I still need to get to Octoberfest part dueax but will chat about Ella Mae's B-day soon...

This year has been a very eye and heart opening year....although I never considered myself a person with a closed heart, I have to say that I am thankful for the "Doobers" extra 21st chromosome.  It has helped me see the world and the people in it with an even broader scope.  Not that her extra chromosome defines who she is, she is an individual first..an AMAZING individual first...but it lets other people know and see just how special she is. You can't look into these eyes and not see that she is going to change the world for the better..



It is ri-DONK-culous!!  I thank my lucky stars everyday for both my sweet girls.....



Not just because it is Turkey Day!  Luv to the peeps!! And Happy Thanksgiving! Check out the wonderfullness in all our rockin' chromosomes :)

Oh yeah..the hubby is pretty cool too....I have to say I am thankful for my Sweet lil' family  :)

                                               

                                                         GOBBLE! GOBBLE YA'LL!!
                                                     
                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. those pictures are wonderful, liz! you have such a beautiful little family:) aren't these days with sweet little girls blessed!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are REALLY lucky girls to have such great parents that will FIGHT SO HARD for them!!!!

    Have a Merry Texas Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete