November 13, 2011

Octoberfest

GEEZ!!  October is was a busy month even before Doobers came our way...now throwing the Buddy Walk into the mix....WHEWW!! Glad it has started to die down a bit before the holiday season starts!

Where to begin.....let's start with this


                                                                           

The Ruby Racers had over 50 walkers (the second largest team)....so much love and support for the Doobs!!  Aunt Terri (AKA Aunt TT) experimented with her new silk-screening doo-hicky and made us some shirts..                




Turned out pretty darn good for a first go around..Thanks Aunt TT!!      It was so wonderful to be surrounded by all these amazing peeps like my Ruby Doobs...not to mention surrounded by my amazing friends and family who give us so much strengh, love and encouragement...Doobs is one lucky lady and I know she gives back the love ten fold :)


"huggin it out' with G-pa

Luvin on her second family...Uncle P Aunt Lisa and Scarlett

Huggin it out again with Tatum

Enjoying a tasty beverage with G-ma
                                      
We also raised the 3rd most amount of duckets as a team...RAISE THE ROOF!!  Not bad fresh out the gates...if I do say so myself :)  Couldn't a done it w/out my peeps!!

G-ma and G-pa drove down from Michigan for Octoberfest 2011...we love havin' us some G-ma and G-pa!! I have to say I think they were equally impressed with our lil' lady...Both my ladies are pretty infectious....Octoberfest part two up next...but for now..sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment