February 14, 2013

Love letters




Here are my Valentine's Day letters to my lil' ladies who have filled my life with more fulfillment and happiness than I could have ever imagined possible.  I hope someday they will read them and know the joy, amazement and complete unconditional love I feel for them...I am one lucky mama.






To My Dearest Ruby Doobs,


From the moment I held your tiny lil’ self in my arms… you looked up at me with those sweet almond eyes and my heart was forever changed.  You have given me the strength and courage to do things I never thought I would or could do.  You have taught me more about patience, that everyone has their own timeline…and the longer the wait, the sweeter the reward.  You teach me about determination and perseverance everyday.  I watch you grow and learn with such passion…and I find such joy watching your sweet spirit touch the lives of all around you.  As I watch your relationship grow with Ella Mae, I know the bond you have as sisters will be such an important one for you both…forever learning and teaching each other about the goodness of life.  Hearing the both of you laugh together is the sweetest sound in the world…a sound that makes my heart smile.  Since you came into my life, I see the world through a much broader, brighter scope and have such higher expectations for this world of ours.   I am so lucky to call you my lil’ lady…my perfect lil’ lady.  You shine so bright and I look forward to every moment we have together!  Happy Valentine’s Day my love….

                                                                  Love,    

The luckiest mommy on the planet…your mommy  


Ruby Doobs signing "Thank you" 






And to my sweet and crazy Ella Mae who is a little bit princess and a little bit super hero...your imagination and creativity keep me on my toes and inspired  me to live life to it's fullest every day!

To the sweetest lil' lady in the whole wide world and the best daughter any mom could ask for...Ella Mae!


Dear Ella Mae:

Ever since you were born you have brightened up my world more than I could have ever imagined!  My heart is so full of love for you and I am amazed every day at your desire to help others and your protective instincts you already have for your lil' sis Ruby Doobs.  You are sweet, kind and so funny...but also strong willed and dedicated to being exactly who you are!  You make me, Daddy and Ruby smile and laugh all the time. I am so unbelievably proud of you and am excited to see the paths you choose and the woman you will become. Always know that and never forget how much I love you....I love you more than there is water in the ocean or clouds in the sky!   and boogers...never forget that I love you more than boogers.


Love, the luckiest mommy in the world: AKA Mommy



Ella Mae and her "real web shooters" she asked for from Santa...

No comments:

Post a Comment