May 11, 2011

Lost

So my hubby has gotten me addicted to watching the "'Lost" series...we are currently on season 2.  This has been the reason for my laggin' on the bloggin'....I am blaming it on him and Lost..HA!!!  Have you ever watched these??  It is like crack for TV watchers.  I actually got mad at him for watching episodes without me.  We have been watching at least two at night once the girls are tucked into bed....we have these conversations about what we think will happen next and where it is all going.  It is pretty serious business.

Anywho..we have had one of the biggest droughts in Texas in quite some time.  Last night there was the tease of some rain...the smell...the grayish sky..and the "under and the lights"...Ella's words.  She was so sweet last night.  She wanted to go sit out on the porch in our rockers and watch the rain....well..sprinkles really.  Once the "under" started coming she quickly hopped in my lap and we just sat there and rocked and listened to the rain on the tin roof of the porch.  "Nanners" hopped up on Ella's lap and she was talking to both pooches telling them it was ok and not to be scared of the "under".  Everytime I would even slightly sit up as if to go inside she would say "just a few more minutes mommy."  She would grab my face with both hands....how could I say no to that?  Iwill  ALWAYS  have just a "few more minutes" for my ladies......

And this one................

                                          

She is kickin' butt and takin' names!!  She had a therapy appt today and everyone is just too excited about her progress!  She is filled with so much love and inspiration...and if she even naps too long I miss those cheeks :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this story! Sounds like a great memory for a little girl - time with her momma!

    ReplyDelete