May 19, 2011

Lucky Ladies

I absolutely love watching my hubby with my girls when he doesn't think I am watching...........

                                                  


 I have the most amazing hubby...even though I wish he could throw a load in the wash occasionally(and remember he put it in there so I don't find it moldy a few days later) or scrub something every now and again...but seeing him with our girls...watching him get in below zero pool water because Ella Mae wants to swim, or the sweet way he bargains with her to keep her in line...  Working hard to give Ruby the undivided attention and love she needs after teaching someone elses kiddos all day...As much as he drives me crazy from time to time...Ella Mae,Ruby and I are one  pack of lucky ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment