October 2, 2012

Everybody loves popcorn...





I sure do love these peeps...


It's true...who doesn't love popcorn?  We should call Ruby Doobs "the kernel" for as much popcorn as she consumes. My mother-in-law ,who I look up to and adore, assures me it is a healthy snack...so I haven't felt as bad when using it as "bribery" when trying to motivate Ruby to do squats, sign her first "more" sign...you name it, popcorn has been the motivator. As it turns out, Doobs had some fellow "popcorn lovers" on our trip to the beach...

Here she is enjoying her popcorn snack, waving (of course) to passers by..

The fellow "popcorn lovers" getting into position....

Doobs sharing her snack...I guess you could call her the "bird whisperer"

Ella Mae trying to "Pet" one of them...


Both my girls have such sweet hearts...constantly learning from one another.  The perfect pair. Except when Ruby wants to come in and lick, I mean kiss, Bathing Suit Ken's face when he is on an important first date with Arial Barbie...but that's all sisters...right?

Day two...DONE!!  Happy Tuesday ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment