October 6, 2012

GOOOD Morning!!!!


One of the more significant delays of peeps with Down syndrome is speech.  It is not that my daughter doesn't understand almost everything you say, she just lacks the muscle tone in their mouth and core to form the words to speak back to me. It is something we work with her on during her speech therapy sessions and all the time, really.  She can, however, speak to us...with her hands...and she does so constantly. We are teaching her sign language and she learns about three new words each week.  One of her newest and coolest things she 'says' to me every morning when I go to get her out of bed....


GOOOOOD....

MORNING!!!!!

Howdy mom!!

I am ready for my day!!
           How can I not have a fabulous day waking up to this every morning??  IMPOSSIBLE!

                           GOOD MORNING PEEPS!!  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!


1 comment: