March 16, 2012

Back yard fun...


We have been livin' in the back yard this week cuz the hubby and G-pa have been doin' some springtime cleaning up of the trees.  I think the girls are enjoying the back yard time...what do ya think??




                                 

                                            Doobs is thinkin' about her next artistic creation............


Hmmmm....should I draw a ball...or a ball??

And....front yard culde time is pretty fun too...the Rubinator is lovin' her push car.  We chase Ella Mae around the culde-sac with Ella yelling ..."Red!  Green!  Stop!  Orange (I think that means slow down)..."  Ruby giggles the entire time we swoop back and forth through the culde.  Mommy gets a bit of a work-out as well....and I have found that making quick turns is quite the core workout for the Doobs also....of course I had to make a make-shift seat belt with one of Bogarts old dog collars to make sure she doesn't go flyin' out..I mean, that thing corners like it is on rails! RIP big buddy...you are still lookin' out for my lil' ladies....just now it's from doggie heaven....



Happy Friday Ya'll!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment