March 17, 2012

Lucky lady...

I certainly don't need it to be St. Patty's day to realize that I am one lucky lady.  I mean..look at the odds of me scoring an amazing pip-squeak like Ruby Doobs.  It really is like winning the baby lotto! My co-worker (and friend) told me she had been looking for a four leaf clover all her life...as a kid she would spend endless hours looking through fields of clovers...till one day, not too long ago...she was walking her dog...and guess what??  She found one...the perfect four leaf clover...just waiting there to be picked.  Just like Doobs.  I didn't know I was waiting to pick her my whole  life...my perfect lil four leaf clover...but man...I am one freakin' lucky lady!!

One thing I have never been lacking of is being surrounded by peeps that genuinely love me...don't get me wrong, there has been a bad apple or two...I know we all have our stories...but if there were never a few 'bad apples' thrown in there, I don't think we would appreciate the good, tasty ones as much.   I know my girls will no doubt get a taste of both..but while they are on mama's watch..........

Culde crew in the hoouuse!!!

Our culde sac is pretty darn cool.  I mean..the kiddos scream from one end to the other if they see a friend in their yard and proceed to run and meet in the middle for a big hug. pretty darn cute.  There is even the occasional "make out" session.....

Julia going in for a smackaroonie with the Doobs

We all sit around and enjoy each other kiddos in the big, warm, safe place that is the culde....


We went to see some live tunes today...I think Doobs was diggin' the music with the 'new ears'....swayin' and 'singin' to the music.  And Ella Mae had quite the dance party with her crew...

Ain't no party like a dance party!!!
Dance party pit-stop...

Doobers puttin' on some fancy jewlery..
 On a sad note..G-ma and G-pa left this morning.  I know and realize it is rare for one to say they hate to see the in-laws drive away....but again..I am one lucky lady. 

                           Happy Saint Patrick's Day Peeps!!  What makes you feel lucky??

No comments:

Post a Comment