March 9, 2012

Day NINE!!

Doobs is on the verge of crawling...and not just "scooting" on her tummy.  I am thinking more and more the Doobs may be a perfectionist at heart....waiting only until she can do it perfectly, and then showing us what she is made of. It seems like such a little thing, but having good form can effect her fine motor skills in the future...building that upper body strength so she can write, draw..be that lil' artist we know is in there. More importantly, so she can play barbies with her big sis...

Bathing suit barbie, bathing suit Ken and Tuxedo Ken havin' a dance party....


How is she ever going to get those tiny barbie shoes on if she doesn't build her upper body strength? I mean...I have trouble with those things!  Personally, I think she is watching her big sis and thinking...geez...I better get my act together or I will never be able to kick her 'booty' at softball..or dance party in the living room...I have a feeling Doobs will be kickin' lots of "booty" in her lifetime....and sister will be there cheering her on the entire way :)

12 more days until World Down Syndrome Day and I can go back to being a 'once a month' blogger!! Although I quite enjoy sharing the 'coolness' of Doobers extra chromosome on a daily basis...I just might have to kick it up a notch....Rock on Peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment