March 11, 2012

G-ma and G-pa in the HOOUUSE!!

So the in-laws are in town..they drove all night in a torrential downpour all the way from Michigan to get here. Not many can say this..but I adore my in-laws.  They look at my girls the way I look at them..because they are little pieces of them also.  They have those 'googly' unconditional,crazy love eyes like my hubby and I do....ridiculous...anywho..you always know when G-ma has been in the house cuz.........

Rubster gettin' crowned 'Princess'

                      the new princess gear arrives!!  And man... this batch catches some great air.......




Luckily, the blue skies came out once they got here and we had a fun afternoon in the culde.  Ella Mae and her BFF in the culde, who I should really just call an honorary sister cuz they fight like sisters half the time..and the other half..............

kinda looks like a Norman Rockwell...don't ya think?

safety first ladies!!

together in harmony..for now....


they get along like bread and butter....laughing and sharing...strapping their 'lovies' in Doobers car with Bogart's old dog collar.  Ella Mae still remembers the big buddy and told us the other day that Bogart peeked out from the clouds and gave her the bracelet she was wearing...I love that she remembers him and talks about him like he is just kickin' it in the sky...  they  would swoop in from the culde for the occasional chat with Doobs......

Doobs with her big sis and  honorary sis

I am not sure if you noticed...but that is a full on clap goin' on in the pic above!  Yep...Doobs is a clappin' fool these days...It is quite the addition to her "queen" wave..or should I say princess wave??  Anywho...we are lookin' forward to a G-ma and G-pa filled week...and are hoping they will get to see the Rubinator crawl for the first time.  Stay tuned..........................

2 comments:

  1. This is Matt Elliott's sister, Susan. I hear about your girls all the time and found your blog a few weeks ago. You are raising some beautiful ladies! Looking forward to hearing about the week with the grandparents. They are pretty awesome people, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you keep blogging every day please!? Haha this is awesome! PS I sobbed yesterday watching that video on Facebook. So life affirming!

    ReplyDelete