March 19, 2012

Day Nineteen....

Well... I am sure you guys are quite sick of me chatting everyday about my sweet lil family.  Only three more days to go until World Down Syndrome Day and I will  have reached my daily "challenge" of spreading the word about Ruby Doobs extra chromosome and it's "coolness" factor...although it really isn't a challenge for me to chat about my ladies!  What is challenged at the moment are my muscles after starting to workout after a 5 year  hiatus...that goes under the what was I thinking? category...Ha!!  I wonder if the Doobs gets sore after her many therapy sessions each week?  She is such a trooper and is so close to having the independence that comes with mobility...I can see it in that sweet lil face...such determination.  So I am suddenly not so sore when I think how hard she is working....always.


We went to the Children's Museum yesterday.  It was quite fun...Ella Mae tried to school the Doobs in the ways of the Choo-Choo Train..........

Conductor Ella Mae
She is just followin' in her mama's footsteps...I used to drive the train that goes around Zilker Park...HA!!!  One day she will look at me like I am the coolest person in the world....and then she will turn into a teenager.

                                                           What's cooler than Ella Mae???



                                                            Lots of Ella Mae's     :)


                                                       Luv to the homey's!!  PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment